Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Monday, May 31

Woah- it sure is HOT in our classroom today! Try sending a water bottle with your child to keep them hydrated during the day. 

Field day is THURSDAY--send sunscreen!!! Let us know if you want to come and help :)

Walk to the Harper Woods Library THURSDAY morning- wear tennis shoes :)

AWARDS (ppromotion to 3rd grade, perfect attendence and citizenship) assembly is this Friday at 12:45. Parents welcome :)

Poupard Carnival June 10th at 6pm :)

Class picnic June 13th at 11:30. I need a parent or two to help me fill up water balloons that morning (or at home the night before if you'd rather) for a game.  Let me know if you are available. Thanks!!

 Also- I have a fun lesson to do with the kids involving ice cream- I thought it might be fun to make homemade ice cream after finishing the lesson but I have NO expierence making homemade ice cream! If you have made it, let me know! I could use your advice and tips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment