Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Last Day!

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this class all year long.  I love each and everyone of my 2nd graders (now 3rd graders!!) and am going to miss them all so much!  Thank you, parents, for sharing your child with me.  I hope you have enjoyed watching them grow and learn this year as much as I have.
Kids,
Please know that, although I am no longer your official teacher, I am always willing to help with anything you need.  Please brighten my day by stopping in and saying hello whenever you're around- I love hearing about your successes and seeing your face! I am so proud of the amazing work you all did this year and know that you will do great in 3rd grade.

Have a wonderful summer!

ps- Scrapbooks and Report card are coming home today! Celebrate them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment