Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Wednesday, April 4th

As you know, the addresses for the FLAT STANELY PROJECT are due tomorrow (look in your homework binder for more info about this)! The students and I finished reading the book and have already made our Stanleys to send to our friends and family!  Unfortunately, I found out that our office is not going to be able to pay for the postage for our letters and am now relying on parents to help pay for the cost.  The letters will be sent in LARGE envelopes with postage being about $1 for USA addresses and since many student will be sending two Stanleys, I am asking that all parents donate $2 toward this project.  Please send the money tomorow (Thursday) if possible! I want to send all the letters out over break so that we will start receiving them back quickly!
Thank you so much for your help and understanding! Sorry for the short notice-- I thought I was going to be able to cover the cost totally but things starting added up quickly once I realized we needed to use the large envelopes (with a higher postage charge!) multiplied by a class full of students each making 2 Stanleys...it does add up!

Homework binders due tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment