Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday, May 21

I hope all of you saw the lovely invites that your child made inviting you to our play this week! It is this Wednesday at 2:30 in the gym.  Mrs. Ranieri's class will also be performing a play at 2:15 so if you would like to come a bit early, you could enjoy both shows :)
The play will be approx. 15-20 minutes and is truly a program put on by the kids (don't expect any fancy staging!) but they are SO VERY EXCITED for this! They have been working so hard and many students have even been choosing to practice their parts during recess! I understand that this is a difficult time for many parents to come into the school so I will be video taping the performance and will gladly burn you a copy of it if you provide a blank DVD :)  I would like to try to put it on YouTube (on a password protected channel) but I would need to get all the parents approval slips for that and I am not sure if I can get them all at this point in the year-- we'll see!

If your child is a doctor or anything else the requires props, please try to send them to school tomorrow so that I will know who has an outfit/props and who will need to make quickly something before the show!

If you have any questions, please let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment