Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday, Nov. 20th

Happy Thanksgiving Break!
I hope everyone has a restful and enjoyable time off with their families!
I am thankful for all your children this holiday season  :)

Today I sent home conference reminder slips for those of you who have conferences with me on either Monday or Tuesday.  There are a few of you who have a conference scheduled for Dec. 6th-- I won't be sending those reminders until your date gets closer.

**If you can't make it, pleae let me know! I won't be mad at you-- I just want to know so that I don't come up to the school to meet you and have you not be here :) I can always do a phone conference or send you written conference notes--you just need to let me know what is going to work best for you. Thanks!!!

As for the rest of you, I am looking forward to meeting wtih you and discussing your child's growth thus far in my class :)

If you need a reminder of your time, feel free to email me at Katharine.Stewart@gpschools.org

No comments:

Post a Comment