Saturday, December 08, 2012

Friday, Dec. 7th

Thank you to those who came for conferences on Thursday! I am so glad that I made it to all the conferences and got to meet with everyone one last time before I take my leave.  I am also so grateful that many of you also got to have Mrs. Zizelman (our substitute while I am gone) attend your conferences as well. I have gone over EVERYTHING with her multiple times to make sure that she is 100% familiar with each of your children and is prepared to make this a smooth transition :)

I told the students on Friday that I recently found out that I will be having my baby this coming Monday (yaye!!) This means that Friday was my last day at school.

I want to thank all of you for your support and kindness during my pregnancy this year. My husband and I have been blown away by the thoughtfulness, generosity, and kind words given to me by everyone at Poupard these past months. This has been a very exciting time for us and it was made even more special being able to share it with my Poupard Family. I think one of my students said it all on Friday when she told me, "Mrs. Stewart, our class is like a family and now we're going to have a new baby in the family!!" then she gave me a hug goodbye and then another hug around my stomach "for the baby." So sweet!! I am going to miss them all while I am gone but I know they will be in great hands!

If you need something while I am gone (questions about homework, daily activities, ects) please email Mrs. Zizelman at Amy.Zizelman@gpschools.org or call the office as usual at (313) 432-4800.
I will also be in close contact with Ms. Stocks during my leave so if there is anything you need from me, she will certainly give me the message

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! I will post a picture of the new baby on the blog when she arrives! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment