Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday, may 31

No late start this Monday!!! Come to school at 8:15!

Today I sent home a flier about our class picnic along with a sign up sheet for food a d volunteers (and also a blank page by mistake!! Sorry!) please read it and send it back :)

Sorry to those who cannot ride on the bus for our field trip on Tuesday! With all the kids, we can only fit 10 adults-- that's 3 per class plus 1 teacher. I numbered the forms so I would know who turned theirs in first. If on the day of the trip we have empty seats (because some parents my choose to drive their own child) then we will add more parents onto the bus. It may also be a good idea for some parents to carpool. Getting an additional bus is $275 so we are trying to avoid that!!
All parents need to be at Poupard Tuesday by 9:20 where I will distribute your admission tickets. Children need to be at school at normal time- 8:15.

Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment