Thursday, June 13, 2013

Last day!!!

Happy last day!!!! We had a great day! I cannot believe it's over!
After having my daughter this year, I am constantly reminded just how precious every moment is that you can spend with you child. In your case, your precious little 2nd grader is moving up to 3rd grade and becoming a "big kid" within our school; I hope that you are able to soak up every moment with your "little kid" this summer before you all move up into the 3rd grade world of daily planners, lockers, and book reports!!

As I prepare to take a 2 year leave of absence from teaching, I am reminded of all the students and parents who I have met in my career. I have truly loved each and every student I have ever taught. I have received so much love and joy from my students over the years and will look back at my time at Poupard with very find memories. I consider all my students and their families as a part if my extended family. Thank you so much for your warmth, kindness, and for sharing your little babies with me!

If you ever need to contact me you can do so on my personal email account (as my school email will be shut down) which is: KatharineEStewart@gmail.com
I'd love updates about your student :)

Have a wonderful summer!!












No comments:

Post a Comment