Monday, November 01, 2010

Monday, Nov. 1

THANK YOU to all the parents that made our Halloween Party a success!! Also, thank you to those who came early to help with spelling tests and homework binders! The day went so smoothly because of all of you! Thanks!

Today in class we started learning about Legends in my reading group.  We are also learning about legends in writing and will be reading and writing some Native American legends (along with some other types of traditional legends) all month. 
In math we worked more with coins and counting various amounts of coins.  We also explored some bar graphs. 

Book exchange will be Thursday Nov. 24th. Please send a book that you have read in order to switch it for a new book to read! (all the students got a book last month from book exchange that they can bring back to trade)

**FYI: I took the graph out of the HW binder this week.  I will not be adding it back in. I may add in something else to do with graphs but I will not be adding the HW graph back in.

Also, I got my PB Jars that I was needing last week :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment