Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday, Feb. 28th

Thanks to those who have sent in their conference sheets.  I will send the form back with your confirmed date circled on Friday (I already have them scheduled so if you want to know for sure when yours is before Friday just email me!)

Also, I have several people signed up for mystery readers- I will be sending home a reminder the day before I am expecting you.  Here's what I have so far:

Nick E's mom on the 1st
Ti's dad on the 2nd
Mikaill's family on the 4th
Louis' mom on the 7th
Darren's mom on the 11th
Meghan's mom on the 14th
Nick B's mom on the 15th

If you are available to read to us at 10:20 am during the month of March please email me or send a note! I have at least 6 days left without readers!! (and remember to keep this a secret from your child!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment