Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday, Feb. 10th

I came back today to a GREAT sub note :)  The kids all gave me good reports and I  had a lot of excellent completed work on my desk.  I always worry when I have a sub and it is a good feeling to know that everything went smoothly.

Today we wrote a story with the title "The Magic medicine" to help us prepare for the GP writing assessment.  The kids worked VERY HARD on this and did an excellent job :)

We also made "love bugs" and learned about adjectives by listing adjectives that were "fit for a lovebug."  Actually making the bugs was a little something special we did as a reward for such great behavior yesterday.

In math we practiced median and mode and reviewed for our test TOMORROW! You cannot believe how easily the kids understand these seemily complicated concepts.

Reminder- VALENTINE BOX DUE TOMORROW!!! If you have an extra empty shoe box could you please send it in? I am collecting some extras for kids who don't show up with a valentine box tomorrow :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment