Monday, December 05, 2011

Monday, Dec. 5th

Sorry I wasn't able to get the spelling tests graded and returned on Friday-- I sent them with the kids today.
I also sent a conference time reminder note with everyone.

**The book fair will be going on all day tomorrow and Wednesday.  Students may bring money and visit the fair at any time during the school day.  You may also visit the fair during parent teacher conferences on Wed. night and all day Thursday.

Today in call we started working on a character project to help students "put themselves in someone else shoes" when writing.  I can't wait for you to see the project-- the pictures that go with it are TOO cute.

In math we worked on polygons and quadrilaterals.  Ask your child tonight what a Quadrilateral is :)  Email me or send me a note if they get the answer correct-- I will have a special prize for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment