Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday, Sept. 27th

Mondays go by so fast  for us with the late-start schedule! Today we worked on blends in reading, weekend News in writing, and number grids in math.  We also reviewed coin counting and practiced with story problems.  In science we observed our insects and wrote descriptively in our science journals about what we saw.  Ask your child about what the caterpillars were doing today- I have a feeling we will be hosting butterflies soon!

Reminder: Picture day is Wednesday.  I have only received 2 order forms back from students (these went home last week).  If you have one, please send it in.  Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Stewart, is one of the forms turned in from Louis? I hope so!! I'm pretty sure I sent it in.
    Thanks!.
    Amy RAndazzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this!! YES- I had his :)

    ReplyDelete