Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday, March 21st

Our mystery reader today was Mr. Tim!!!! It was GREAT to hear the kids talk about how 'cool' it was to have him in the room today :)  He read us a great story. Ask your child about it!

In math today we worked on some review problems (counting money, making change, dividing evenly, measuring, etc.) We also finally finished up those final drafts of the Leprechaun stories (yaye!) and were able to do some peer-editing :)

**I need your help! I need clean, empty and see-thru containers in the following sizes: Gallon, half-Gallon, quart, pint, cups.  I need several of each item so if you have anything at home, send it to me instead of tossing it!! Thanks!

Picture day is Wednesday! A flier went home on Friday with the order form. Let me know if you need an extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment