Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday, Nov. 16th

Thank you so much for sending all the conference slips back to me so promptly!! I have all but 3 children scheduled (so you better hurry up and pick a time if you havn't! :) )  I have been so impressed by how on-top-of-it all my parents are this year-- way to go!

Today I will be sending home another piece of paper that couldn't wait until Friday.  It is about our Thanksgiving feast and activities.  Pelase look for it in the backpack.

Also, I need to let you know that I made a HUGE mistake on the conference form!!!!! I thought that Dec. 8th was a hlaf-day for students but it is NOT.  I did not put morning times on the conference form because I thought we had kids in the morning- yikes!! I am so sorry about this-- I felt so silly when I realized my mistake.  I am going to keep all the times the same because the evening ones are usually the ones people perfer anyways but if you currently have an afternoon or evening spot and would like a morning one, please let me know; turns out I will be here at school WITHOUT kids that morning! My apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment