Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday, Sept. 20th

Today in class we sang the insect version of "head, shoulders, knees, and toes" that we made up! Ask your child to perform it for you :)  I recorded them singing it and will try to upload it on the blog tonight form home (I've never uploaded audio before so we'll see if I can figure it out!)

We reviewed for our math test today with 2 games and review questions on the smartboard.  I am SO VERY impressed by how much better the kids have gotten at counting money in just these past few weeks! I can't wait to see how they do on the test tomorrow.

**For those of you that signed up to volunteer (at back to school night), I am sending home a volunteer schedule tomorrow in the orange folder.  Please look at it and let me know if you can no longer volunteer! If you on on the schedule, I will count on you coming unless you let me know otherwise! I wanted to give you plenty of notice, so we will start the schedule the week of Oct. 1st (not next week but the following week)

**Homework due tomorrow!! I sent home a reminder note tonight to help everyone be SURE that their child has everything they need to get full credit-- look for it in your child's backpack tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment