Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Tuesday, Sept 4th

Happy first day of school!!
I gave everyone a copy of our specials schedule and our daily schedule today.  For those who were not able to attend Meet The Teacher day, I send home a classroom handbook and parent questionaire for you to read. Please take the time to go through those items.

Today in class we sorted through our supplies (if you haven't got your supplies yet, please send at least the Pencil Box ASAP), had an assembly, painted a self portrait, made a poster about how to "stay ofn Green", and played a game in the gym! The day went by super fast! I took a few pictures today that I would love to post on the website for you to see but I need to wait on a few web-permission slips from parents. I will start posting pictures as soon as I can :)

**Please send your completed Summer Bridge book to school this week!! These are due by Monday.

**Today was A day!! Which means tomorrow will be B day. Check your new specials schedule to see what our specials will be tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment