Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday, Sept. 22

HOMEWORK IS DUE TOMORROW! Please remember to put in all the 'stuff' your child created for their spelling homework this week into the binder as well-- I need to see everything :)
New homework will come home tomorrow.

Tomorrow we will be visit by a photographer who is taking picture for Grosse Pointe Public Schools. The images MAY be used in an upcoming calendar or other such promotional items for the school district. These are the kids who ARE allowed to have their picture taken and used (according to your photo permission slips)
Keegan, Eleanor, Esteban, Robyn, Christen, Shelby, Di'Yah, Cassady, Nylah, Anthony, Maelisa, DeOndre, Quintez, Carson, Ato.
If your child's name is on the list and you DO NOT want their picture taken tomorrow or ever, email me ASAP!! Thanks :)

*Picture day is sept. 28th. Send in your order forms!
* Walk to school day is Oct. 5th

Email me if you want the ABCD calendar! I have one but it is a BIG file (12 pages) and I dont want to print so many if they are not wanted. If you email me I will send it to you as an attachment.


**I am in need of 1 more binder for a student who needs one. If you have one laying around (used is just fine!) that you no longer need, please send it in! If anyone has an extra it would save me from a trip to the store this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment