Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday, Sept. 28th

Today our caterpillars are all in their cocoons! We were waiting on one caerpilar to hurry up and turn into a cocoon so that we could transfer everything into the butterfly cage.  Its only a matter of time before we have butterflies!

In reading we learned the rules of the new library.  We got some new books (100 of them from the district! yayyyee!) and I leveled some of my other books and just opened them up to the kids today for MORE check-out books to read in school! I need some help leveling the rest so that I can give them to the kids as well so let me know if you are willing to help.  You can take a book bin home and level it using a website I will give you.

I took some pictures today of the class and will upload them onto the site tonight when I get home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment