Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Tuesday, Sept. 6th

Happy 1st Day of School! Today went by SO FAST! We organized our supplies, painted our book boxes, had an assembly at 9:45, went out for a short recess at 10:15, read a story and went home! It was so nice to meet all of the children and start talking about our classroom rules and procedures.
I sent home two items today:
1. My class handbook and letter
2. A list of supplies that your child still needs (if you didnt get this it is because you have already sent in all your supplies!) The item that most children were missing was the 3-ring binder. If you could send this in asap I would appreciate it!

Tomorrow we will have more of a normal school day and will be going over a lot more class rules and procedures. I will also be sending home a couple of little "homework" assignments tomorrow. Don't forget that it is a FULL day tomorrow so please send either $2.50 for lunch (unless you have already paid into your account online) or send a packed lunch from home.

Have a great night!

***If you are reading this blog right now please email me! I want to see who is already reading and get your email addresses saved in my contacts. Thanks!! Katharine.Stewart@gpschools.org

No comments:

Post a Comment